Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB Rb26 head

Started by TRELL4 · 17 Nov 2013 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TRELL4Archived member
Hey guys thought id bite the bullet and go 26/30 If anyone has a 26 head let me know looking to buy Pm me here or sms [phone removed] Prefer in vic but will organize freight if in different state
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
If I where you I would buy the complete top end and go from there.
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
Good luck, I've been looking for weeks. So far only been offered top ends that are missing parts/have no covers. and most people want 1500-2500 for incomplete top ends of unknown history. Other sellers just stuff you around and don't get back to you. If you can't find someone selling a good one i'd look at buying one from a jap wreckers. Only problem is, most won't sell the top end seperate..
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
Cheers guys thanks for the info but have found one on fb the same day I posted this up! :) Gold-vlt I have a number of a guy in qld selling one for $800 if your interested pm me il shoot you threw his number
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
Bump looking for one again. Seller pulled out.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
how much you willing to spend , may have what your after
0 likes
robp30lArchived member
I've got one. Pm me
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
Thanks guys found a Mint one from a member on SAU finally got one Now :) Thread can be closed
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,519 threads, 49,751 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved