Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

RB30/26 Cam Selection

Started by aero · 12 Nov 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

aeroArchived member
guys, i'm doing the rb30/26 conversion with the following specs: forged bottom end GT35/40 RB26 ported head Greddy Plenum I'd like to run some decent boost through it. I'm looking at the Tomei cams. I want good responsive power across the range, not just top end, so nothing too laggy. Am I better off going for low lift like a 9.15mm with 260 duration, or should I go for something with a little more lift? thanks
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
I run HKS 272 in my setup and work a treat...
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today90

7,510 threads, 49,699 posts and 721 images saved from CT

21.9% of indexed threads saved