Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hi what are your thoughts of putting the ve walkinshaw bonnet scoop on older cars, what are the prices and would it suit a vl cheers
0 likes
yuk
may as well make the entire bonnet a scoop
why try, unsuccessfully, to make an older car look like a late model?
0 likes
wow, thats ****ing awful.
0 likes
take the bonnet scoop off and that ss would look nice!
0 likes
You would be better putting a VL Walkinshaw bonnet scoop on.
That is not easy on my eyes.
0 likes
does anyone else have custom bonnet scoops on there car please I am lookin at the hornet scoop for a vl or the grpa bonnet bulge what do you think are nice lookin bonnet scoops for the vls.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUT2ANIL8
[View Post]
what do you think are nice lookin bonnet scoops for the vls.
99% of VL ownder's on this website will most likely say the best bonnet scoop for a VL is none. I use these car's as an example:
(http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Chiows/media/Show%20Cars/DUZ10S800.jpg.html)
(http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Chiows/media/Show%20Cars/Hijakt1.jpg.html)
(http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Chiows/media/Show%20Cars/New16.jpg.html)
However if you are after a bonnet scoop, here are some as an example. I remember seeing an XR8 one a while ago and there was a yellow VL V8 getting around with the big reverse cowl scoop. Here is a white one:
http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/...ps737a4e6a.jpg (http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag74/yourup/D_zps737a4e6a.jpg)
Walkinshaw Bonnet Scoop:
(http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Chiows/media/Show%20Cars/Walky800x600.jpg.html)
(http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Chiows/media/Show%20Cars/New34.jpg.html)
(http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Chiows/media/Show%20Cars/New37.jpg.html)
Air Filter out the bonnet:
(http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Chiows/media/Show%20Cars/New23.jpg.html)
(http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Chiows/media/Show%20Cars/New15.jpg.html)
VL HDT SS Scoop:
(http://s33.photobucket.com/user/Chiows/media/Show%20Cars/5a837571.jpg.html)
I can't say I like any bonnet scoop's except on Walky's.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
thanks yeti for the ideas and pics.
0 likes