Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Vs gts/r paint code

Started by bigkev86 · 12 Nov 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

bigkev86Archived member
Hey all I'm in the process of doing a gtsr replica and my painter has asked for a paint code! I have called Paul wakelings and they have said they need a vin no So any help would be muchly appreciated even if someone has owned one in the past could I use the vin number to call n ask for a code! Also if anyone has or knows of parts just let me know cheers!!!!!!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved