Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Auto to Manual - cost?

Started by hldnVLbt1 · 11 Nov 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

hldnVLbt1Archived member
Hey I currently have an SS VX commodore that is auto. I was just wondering what the cost would be for a decent setup to manual and what is actually needed for the change over. it has low kms so I don't wanna throw it away. I want to upgrade it abit also with a tune and a big cam etc. I don't know much about cars so thats why I am asking this question. What do you think? ---------- Post added 12-11-13 at 12:32 ---------- I still can't seem to find a post similar for a vx ss manual transmission switch
0 likes
hldnVLbt1Archived member
could someone please inbox me what they think? if this is a stupid question..
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,598 threads, 76,571 posts and 949 images saved from CT

31.0% of indexed threads saved