Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Custom 304 intake manifolds enquiry

Started by Jeffat · 11 Nov 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

JeffatArchived member
I am making a custom intake manifold for my turbo 304 and was wondering If anyone would be interested in me making them one. I am a qualified boilermaker by trade with good knowledge in aluminium fabrication. I am using a cut down standard manifold then fabricating a plenum chamber off that. If you have a certain design you want you could E-mail me some sketches and I could knock one up or I make one just like mine. The cost would be around the $1050 mark depending on the throttle body you would use. Also $100 extra for the plenum too be polished. If your interested let me know via E-mail or private msg on here.If your after pics just E-mail me and ill text then too you as I can't put them up. [email removed] ---------- Post added 11-11-13 at 20:08 ---------- If someone can put pics up for me let me know and ill E-mail them too you
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today90

7,519 threads, 49,751 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved