Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Power steering high pressure line Oring

Started by TheChad · 9 Nov 2013 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TheChadArchived member
So I'm searching for the little o-rings that fit where the power steering lines join to the power steering rack. They are not very big, and have a square cross section. I cannot find them online, and I called my local repco and they said the only place that has them in stock is over east... they cost 40c each or something... but they will only post them in a $15 bag. The only other place I've found them is here: http://www.abouttimespares.com.au/showpart.asp?id=20720 but at $2.80 each, with a minimum $12 postage it's pretty much the same story. I'm a few days away from saying "f**k it" and ordering some from repco and paying the $15... but I was just wondering if anyone knows where else I might get them from? I haven't actually tried Holden dealers because they always piss me off.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Did u try the shop in Malaga where you bought the rack?
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
??? I got the rack from OL's house second hand, pretty sure he doesn't live in malaga and pretty sure if I called him asking for a ring he'd get the wrong idea. :P
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Haha sorry Jack, I was sure you told me once that you bought your rack from a power steering shop in Malaga!
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
for anyone wondering in the future... I went to the my local holden dealer on tuesday and picked up two... Haven't fitted them yet and they were ~$4 each, way more expensive than repco but you get that. They also changed them recently apparently, these ones are green. I haven't fitted them yet but if I don't reply here consider them to be correct. P/N: YGM-19188397 SEAL-A/C CMPR S (why it says AC i'm not sure... apparently they fit a few things, so will replace them next week and see.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,641 threads, 77,204 posts and 952 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved