Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wtb vl turbo gearbox

Started by vlturbo15 · 4 Nov 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlturbo15Archived member
Let me know what you have doesn't have to be in perfect condition unless I have a manual I've blown my box and jus want to put a auto in it till I can get a manual
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
I got a fully recoed mx7 if u interested ---------- Post added 06-11-13 at 22:53 ---------- Comes with starter motor,pedal box,clutch master cylinder
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today81

6,358 threads, 42,591 posts and 619 images saved from CT

18.6% of indexed threads saved