17-10-13, 20:17 GMT+10#1
Firstly - im not after the actual gearbox ratios only the speedo output drive and driven gears. Does anyone know what these are for the RB30 Calais that run the 4 stage auto. Didnt check before I sold mine.
I just want to make sure my ratios are still within reason now before I buy a 90 degree bend for the speedo output (i need to know if i have to run 1:1 or 0.9:1 or 1.1:1 for the bend etc)
-----
I know the Turbo 700 is 18 drive teeth and 45 driven teeth (ratio 2.5)
My diff is the same 3.45:1 ratio
205/60/15 tyres = 1969.78mm circumference or 627.10mm diameter
235/35/19 tyres = 2032.92mm circumference or 647.10mm diameter
-----
Just by changing the rims/tyres i know my speedo will now read 103km/hr at 100km but the gearbox will make a difference as well
any help appreciated
Q
---------- Post added 18-10-13 at 14:26 ----------
A little more googling and I have come up with the speedometer driven gear has 17 teeth (black plastic teeth on the speedo output drive).
Does anyone know how many drive gears are on the actual output shaft of the auto gearbox itself so i can figure out the ratio .... my research leads me to think 6 but that doesnt sound right.
Q
0 likes
