Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - WA] WTB - Perth, Calais Turbo ($2000-10,000)

Started by Z2TT · 14 Oct 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Z2TTArchived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount 2000-10,000 Open to Swap? No State WA Short Description for title? WTB - Perth, Calais Turbo Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Unsure Transmission? NONE Currently Registered? Yes REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Hi Guys, I'm after a VL Calais Turbo in Perth. Prefer a clean one and not something extremely modded, ideally would prefer something with original turbo or small turbo. Small Issues that are fixable are not a problem but not into restorations or unregistered cars but I would prefer car with least as possible problems. Price depends on condition ofcourse not going to pay heaps for car that has rust or problems so all depends on the condition, let me know what your after Let me know what you got, not sure if I can receive PM's as I don't have much posts on here so SMS me on [phone removed] and I can give you my Email. Cheers.
0 likes
Z2TTArchived member
Still looking guys and cash waiting, would also buy from interstate.
0 likes
Z2TTArchived member
Would also Consider non Turbos aswell. Cheers.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT