Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WTB 80/90L tank to suit VL

Started by TheChad · 7 Oct 2013 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TheChadArchived member
Let me know what tank you have and how much, and if you could take a picture or two that would be great. If anyone has anything ready to bolt in I'll be very interested... Please PM me on here Jack Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
twsawyerArchived member
vn tank should fit, most v8 vn had 80 or 90l tanks, just need tank and straps
0 likes
WOGPSIArchived member
I got one in melb. Post might kill the deal. I'll check in the morning. What's your postcode ?
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
6005 or 6148 Have seen your thread already mate but your price is already towards the top end and I think postage will make it less affordable. I'm subscribed to your thread to see how it goes though
0 likes
WOGPSIArchived member
willing to drop the price chad to fit in with postage costs. ill suss it out later today for ya
0 likes
EVL HDTArchived member
i've got a vr one in bunbury, needs straps made to mount it [phone removed]
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT