Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

LPG tank doesn't fill

Started by et8u4t · 6 Oct 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

et8u4tArchived member
Hey all, I bought a LPG vt v6 and wen I first bought it I could fill up 70litres or around there, and now I can barely get 50litres in there. Wat could be the issue? The car still runs good. Any help would be good thanks.
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
i had this drama also, got it fixed i think it was just some sort of valve and float inside the tank was stuffed. take it to an LPG fitter and get it looked at was a easy fix
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,519 threads, 49,751 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved