Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Need to pass emissions im240 test

Started by YURNXT · 2 Oct 2013 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

YURNXTArchived member
Who can help me out, Need to get my car through emissions test so I can get it engineered. Anyone know any tuner that deals with this crap? Took my car to get tested first time and failed $650 a test I don't wanna have to take it many more times.
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
What setup u running
0 likes
bck2basicArchived member
Do you mean it cost you $650 for a emissions test?
0 likes
YURNXTArchived member
V6 single 35/40 Yes that's how much it costs for an im240 pass or failwhich is just a simulated drive on a Dyno. No cold start stuff.
0 likes
bck2basicArchived member
I'm not sure what a im240 test is, but I've been looking into a vass for my vl and I've been told to get a emissions test done, and was told by the engineer to go on this website, says it's $84.70 for an emissions test. Hope this helps http://www.epa.vic.gov.au/your-envir...ehicle-testers (http://www.epa.vic.gov.au/your-environment/noise/approved-vehicle-testers)
0 likes
YURNXTArchived member
Hmmm cheers but I'm guessing it wouldn't be the same test but I'm gonna give them a call first thing Monday as I was told vipac in the city only done this test. Thanks mate
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,862 threads, 30,211 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.2% of indexed threads saved