Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Vl cruise 13th october

Started by vlct2010 · 30 Sept 2013 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlct2010Archived member
Hi all thought id put this up ere there is a vl cruise on 13th October meet at bunnings mile end at 9:30 t 10:00 heading south then up into hills n back down again then up again to gummaracha for lunch n then out north then finishing up at villies..
0 likes
VL_JOHNArchived member
I'm in!
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Anyone else..? Lol
0 likes
vlwagzArchived member
would love to but have plans for 3pm that day. i might come for the first hour or two then part ways when i need to.
0 likes
MurphArchived member
I'll be there with any luck. Will be in the goon bag though most likely.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Haha thats ok murph.. n matt b nice c ur wagz again bro even if its for bit.. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VL_JOHNArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlwagz [View Post] would love to but have plans for 3pm that day. i might come for the first hour or two then part ways when i need to. I start work at 1:30pm but im still going.
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Somebody come and put my manifold, turbo and dump pipe back on and I will come lol
0 likes
MeshuggahArchived member
I'll try to make it, just got 50 CAL out of storage where it's been for the last 3 years or so while i was on holidays
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Well I wont b there now as I got ***ed over n defected yesterday morning driving to work...
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
So u lyk goin 4 long distance, shud bryng da jeri kans wif so dnt run outa fewl?
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXEDO [View Post] So u lyk goin 4 long distance, shud bryng da jeri kans wif so dnt run outa fewl? jezza kanz bruv
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
I wont make it anymore, the vl is pre occupied for the next 28 days
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by -pumba- [View Post] I wont make it anymore, the vl is pre occupied for the next 28 days Sounds like the cops are on a blitz at the moment. Did they go over your car or just impound it.
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Weather is warming up, they always start getting hot on the defects at this time of the year...
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Yeh ... sucks balls 4 years never got done finally finish doing wat I want to it n I get done lol back to stock.. ey pumba u get defected to or just a 28 day holiday? lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by -pumba- [View Post] I wont make it anymore, the vl is pre occupied for the next 28 days lol
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
No defect just storage for 4 weeks
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Lucky u... can they defect it while its on its holiday? Lol
0 likes
VL_JOHNArchived member
Not coming After replacing both fuel pumps my car is still randomly conking out when hot. I suspect the CAS is faulty too but I haven't had time to check it. Even if I chuck my spare dizzy in tonight I'm not gonna trust the car straight up on a cruise. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT