Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Crank to flexplate bolts rb30

Started by menphus · 23 Sept 2013 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

menphusArchived member
Hi all I am trying to get my hands on a set of crank to flexplate bolts. If any one has any it info where I can get some it would be great. Cheers [phone removed]
0 likes
CHRGD6Archived member
ARP do them, don't they?
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
I got mine from Nissan, was like $28 for a set.
0 likes
menphusArchived member
Yea cheers I will give nissan a crack. Didn't even consider them as I thought they probably would not make them anymore. Thanks.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today90

7,519 threads, 49,751 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved