Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Wiring Harness (Pioneer DEH)

Started by CRZGMH · 14 Sept 2013 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CRZGMHArchived member
Hey guys. A friend just bought a new head unit, his old one was a Pioneer DEH-6350SD so I grabbed it to put in my daily, however there's one problem, the harness for it. The wires have been cut way too short and now I can't use it. Is there a way to fix this? I could just get another one but I just want to see if it's repairable, because I don't think I've seen it done? Cheers guys! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CarnalArchived member
Looking at that picture I'd say the only way to fix it would be to remove the terminals and either crimp/solder new wires in (to the terminals), or purchase new terminals if those ones are UN-useable .
0 likes
CRZGMHArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Carnal [View Post] Looking at that picture I'd say the only way to fix it would be to remove the terminals and either crimp/solder new wires in (to the terminals), or purchase new terminals if those ones are UN-useable . Yeah, it's really fiddly though because it's so small haha, not really any good with this stuff. I'll probably just buy a new one, only $7 any way. Thanks mate.
0 likes
CarnalArchived member
haha, yeah for $7 you would be crazy not to get another one! hope it goes well
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,368 threads, 42,630 posts and 619 images saved from CT

18.6% of indexed threads saved