Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

VIC - wrecking 2 vl's will post

Started by SIroller · 3 Sept 2013 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SIrollerArchived member
Hey guys I've currently got 2 VL's I'm parting out. Plaease read! Quote: please note i work a very busy work schedule but i will record your name phone number and the part you want and contact you as soon as possible with condition and price. if you require post let me know (and where to just a postcode is fine). I'm in Eastern Melbourne. if you are serious about a parts enquiry please pm or text me and give me your name phone number and what you want. It's pretty simple! 1. berlina stationwagon late 1988 rb30de auto 392,000km open drum rear diff 3.45 gears 251 or "series 2 blue" interior white exterior YouTube video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOWeWHDzGas 2. berlina stationwagon early 86 rb30 auto drum diff gold in colour beige interior OTHER PARTS = electric mirrors cruise control parts calais series 1 rear seat - grey tonnes of seatbelts! tonnes of tacho dash clusters! (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/SIroller/media/IMG_4048.jpg.html) (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/SIroller/media/IMG_4051.jpg.html) (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/SIroller/media/wrecking/IMG_4506.png.html) (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/SIroller/media/wrecking/IMG_4507.png.html) (http://s185.photobucket.com/user/SIroller/media/wrecking/IMG_4513.png.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AnfyzArchived member
how much for the whole tailgate on the white one? and also rhs upper bumper trim? and possibly the nosecone and bonnet haha. cheers mate!
0 likes
OxerArchived member
steeringwheel out of the beige interior?
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
hey anfyz and oxer cheers for the messages. I've pm'd you requesting contact details so I can get you prices and condition. Anfyz last tailgate I had i sold for $100 so i'd be looking for that again. Bonnet on the white one is sold but I may have a nice gold bnnet available i'll have to confirm. nosecone is slightly damaged. i'm hapy to throw it in as a deal sweetener. It also appears slightly damaged on the gold one bt ill have to see it in person before i can confirm. bumper trim isn't a hassle. does it have to be the berlina striped one or is any ok? Oxer you are welcome to the steering wheel, condition is unknown hence price is unknown. Good ones sell for approximately 120 whereas an average one with wobble but otherwise god sells for 80-100. if its completely buggered (eg its gone soft and started to erode) its not worth much at all. i'll check it out for you.
0 likes
*LOACH*Archived member
Wrecking 2 Berlina wagons? I have sads wish they were being saved. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
GAS747Archived member
Im looking for Beige sunglasses holder
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT