Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Vt won't start

Started by LUXJET · 30 Aug 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

LUXJETArchived member
Hey I just swapped a motor in to my vx I changed looms back to the vx onto vt motor so I could use the old ecu and the key bcm wouldn't have to change. I've got spark, fuel pump is working and getting fuel up to the rail, check plug after 10sec cranking and it's dry? Checked ing/inj fuses all fine Any ideas?
0 likes
CarnalArchived member
Check for injector pulse to see if they are working.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today92

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved