Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

:)

Started by vl87ber · 27 Aug 2013 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vl87berArchived member
Hey guys new to this site and the Melbourne area I'm in the western suburbs and I just want to get to know a few people close by as I come from nsw and have a lot of people up there into there cars and down here I have no one haha anyone around the Wyndham vale are or anything cheers
0 likes
86_vlbtArchived member
Hey man im from geelong not to far from were you at
0 likes
dimplesArchived member
Hey mate - I'm in point cook and moved down from Canberra recently also Would b good to meet a few vl people around the area - thou I've just got a grandpa spec berlina n/a auto nowadays Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vl87berArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 86_vlbt [View Post] Hey man im from geelong not to far from were you at I'm pretty much next to werribee not to far from Geelong man send me a inbox or somethin ---------- Post added 05-09-13 at 22:17 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by dimples [View Post] Hey mate - I'm in point cook and moved down from Canberra recently also Would b good to meet a few vl people around the area - thou I've just got a grandpa spec berlina n/a auto nowadays Yeah I've only got a grandpa spec vl Berliner auto haha and just got a vl wagon as well to put on road as me fun car send me an inbox Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
Awesome I'm in werribee also will keep an eye out for your VL! also if you ever need any vl parts pm me i have a heap man
0 likes
IMFSTRArchived member
Welcome to melbourne mate im from altona so not far from all you fellas Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vl87berArchived member
If anyone ever wants to meet up im keen just message me
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today31

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 217 images saved from CT