Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

T400 in Vl turbo

Started by Morgan · 26 Aug 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MorganArchived member
I was wondering if anyone on here has used the CRS adapter plate etc for this conversion and if it worked well , as I have a t400 and converter from another SBC powered car I had that ran 10s sitting around that I could use in my Vl , I did a search but didn't find much regarding this , sorry if its been covered before
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today39

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT