Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

100 octane fuel question

Started by PSI-EFI · 24 Aug 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

PSI-EFIArchived member
Hey, got a bit of a question. Before I cop anal I searched already and iPhones ****. Any who in my mild 5 litre running the usual, flat tops, 286 cam, machined yella terra heads, dual plane performer and Holley 650 I usually run 98 premium. A servo around the corner sells 100 octane and I was wondering is there any benefit or difference in running that? It does say 10 % ethanol. In my daily v6 for example I use it because for some ****ed reason on 91 and 95 and sooooometimes on 98 it misses allot and has a flat spot bad on take off and on this 100 octane it runs very smooth, not just being a wan ker lol
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today81

6,358 threads, 42,591 posts and 619 images saved from CT

18.6% of indexed threads saved