Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

(WTB VIC) VLT (3TM) ECU & VLT injectors.

Started by ls1dreams · 13 Aug 2013 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ls1dreamsArchived member
Hey guys, I recently found myself spending money on a turbo kit, all I didn't get in the deal was an ECU or injectors. So hit me up with what you've got. I'm also looking for a full turbo back exhaust, preferable 3". The dude I organised an exhaust from hasn't gotten back to me so I'm not going to sit around sulking and calling him non stop like an overly attached girlfriend. Chasing � 3TM ECU � 6 VLT injectors � 3" turbo back exhaust PM's welcome, replys welcome. Contact me on [phone removed] Cheers, Jez.
0 likes
Lesg1979Archived member
Got a Wolf 3v computer and 6 Indy blue injectors 1600cc [phone removed] let me know
0 likes
SIK_3LTArchived member
I've a manual ecu for sale, it on eBay though. Pm if your interested
0 likes
NoirArchived member
Also have what your chasing.. message if you need can help Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10)
0 likes
sleeper86Archived member
have all three items your looking for, contact info [phone removed]
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT