03-08-13, 13:00 GMT+10#1
Hi guys. I drive a dedicated LPG Toyota but seems like there's lots of good info here for gas you dont get on Toyota forums :-)
I currently run an L converter and a 425 mixer. The engine is a high compression NA I6, just like the RB30 but twin cam.
Im busy doing a new head and intake manifold for it, which means moving the converter over to the other side of the motor where i dont have good access to big diameter water lines.
I do have a good, hot, water source on this side straight out the head but it is only about 1/4" diameter. It was originally used for throttle body and idle speed motor heating with the efi setup.
I can open hole up a little, what is the minimum kinda size i need to keep the L converter happy and warm?
0 likes
