Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS/Swap : Precision Turbo (GT3582R Size)

Started by Cotch · 1 Aug 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CotchArchived member
G'day Up for sale or swap is a genuine precision turbo. Same size as a garrett gt3882r. 67mm with .82 rear housing T3 foot with 4 bolt exhaust flange. Comes with 3" vband adapter for dump pipe. This turbo was used for 3 months on my RB26 and is in great condition. Only oil cooled. The turbo comes with braided lines which are brand new and certain fittings that can be adapted to be used on most engines. Only reason for selling is to upgrade size as is to small for what I need now. I'm after $850. Worth $1600 new. Also have a 38mm Tial gate that I will be interested in selling aswell for an extra $180. It has the biggest single spring u can get for it (14.7psi spring I think) If anyone has T04Z or GT42R I'm willing to swap and pay difference in cash. http://www.precision...arger---6235/74 My number is [phone removed]. Cheers
0 likes
CotchArchived member
Bump
0 likes
VLCHEFArchived member
sold :-)
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT