Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Vb to vl cruise...

Started by BSS308 · 30 July 2013 · 57 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BSS308Archived member
Hey everyone, Ive been hearing a lot about people wanting another cruise to come. I thought I would throw an idea out to all of you for a VB TO VL Cruise. Not 100% of the date and time as yet but I WILL organize something very soon. How many people on here would want to be part of this and will turn up so we can have a good time? Look forward to hearing from you all Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
UcajetArchived member
I'm in with My vlt berlina KNG.747
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
im in if i have 2 weeks notice and a place to stay
0 likes
TZ2PLZArchived member
I'm in with my vl calais
0 likes
dvsgmhArchived member
Yeah
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
im in. I went to ur last cruze BSS 308. it was a good turn out!!!!! I was in the original maroon Calais turbo....came to the last meet point in cranbourne
0 likes
BSS308Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by tzatziki [View Post] im in. I went to ur last cruze BSS 308. it was a good turn out!!!!! I was in the original maroon Calais turbo....came to the last meet point in cranbourne Thanks buddy, its been awhile since the last one and a few of my mates didnt come because they didnt have vl's. So this cruise is for the people that wanted to go but couldnt!! Hopefully this turn out will be better than the last!! @12maynhem.. hahaha where abouts are you travelling from!! You should round up a few people and chip in for a room!
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
albury mate only 3 hr drive, yea i have a few vl mates who would be keen.
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
hanging for this cruze !!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 likes
86_vlbtArchived member
Yeh im in so keen for a cruise
0 likes
RB-ShirtyArchived member
Let everyone know the details ASAP as most people on CT have commitments and I like most may most likely have to plan in advance.
0 likes
bLuj3tArchived member
always keen you know me Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
keen!
0 likes
DUF588Archived member
I am in for this
0 likes
BSS308Archived member
Alright fellas, im working out the date atm. Looks like it will be around the end of September. Im thinking around the 28th weekend at this stage and the meet will begin at Marriot Waters shopping centre. I will confirm the date, time and where we will be driving to later today!
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
hey hey marriot waters. 2 min drive from my place
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
sounds good i might be in for this , usually dont get to any meets but might come for a look
0 likes
mz_vlArchived member
I'm in with my vlt- JET86.. last cruise was epic !!
0 likes
BSS308Archived member
Just to get the ball rolling guys and girls!!! The event will be held on the 6th of October which is a Sunday.. South East Suburb Pre meet will be at Marriot Waters Shopping Centre on Thompsons Rd at 10AM.. We are currently making the 2nd meet point which will be towards the city to meet everyone. This will be the main stop.. Cheers everyone and I will post the full details soon
0 likes
OxerArchived member
I should make it.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT