18-07-13, 17:15 GMT+10#1
I have 2x VL's I'm wrecking.
First one is a factory manual blue Berlina. Has blue Berlina trim in okay condition. Car is complete minus the 5 speed conversion. Everything else is there. Body is fairly rusty and is pretty poor condition. All doors and bonnet and boot are straight and are Deffinately useable. Motor is a s1 na. Runs really good.
Second is a gold exec. Written off as drivers side hit a tree. Interior is beige trim same as bt1 trim. Back seat has sunburn at the top and a little city burn. Drivers seat has a little city burn. But appart from that its mint. All door trims and so on are perfect. Has a record auto transmission. Has roadworthy interceptors with the caps. Passenger side is straight. Straight bonnet. Motor has been sold. All beige dash in good condition.
Message [phone removed] for parts and prices enquiries as I don't get on here to much.
0 likes
