Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

l67 extractors question

Started by SIroller · 15 July 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SIrollerArchived member
hey guys I have a vy ecotec and have access o some l67 wh extractors (stock) are the l67 extractors a little bit souped up compared to factory ecotec? or just crappy same ones? alo if they are different is it safe to assume they'll bolt up no hassles? cheers for any help. ---------- Post added 15-07-13 at 15:17 ---------- l67 is the supercharged ecotec for anyone who didn't know...
0 likes
LUXJETArchived member
they probably wont fit man. I know the h/p genies ect are longer I think.. I couldn't see the l67's being much different to stock ones
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
yeah my mate seems to think they are different and he has them in storage. i really need to ask on street commodores but i dislike the site
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT