Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Manual to auto ?

Started by xxl vlt · 8 July 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

xxl vltArchived member
Hi guys have been tryin to sell my vl but as I have taken it down I'm thinking of converting from manual to auto does anyone want a good manual mx7 good cond npc 5 puk carbotic clutch and all the bits would like a complete auto strong trans etc open to swaps pm me on [phone removed] regards troy
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Troy why would you do that ! ;(
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
Hey Steve just throwing it out there will probably use as daily driver if I can't sell it so I thought auto a little smoother that's all.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today58

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 472 images saved from CT