07-07-13, 13:16 GMT+10#1
Thought I would try figure out why my rear window doesnt demist and figured that Holden would be a simple switch like most cars to supply 12v to the rear screen , but no.
When I pulled the rear demister and automatic aerial switch apart it appears it is only a trigger (probably earth to something else)
I did some reasearch and found a wiring diagram that shows thatteh dash switch has two wires that run to a "window and wiper module"... on from the swtich and one from the led light to tell its on.
I did some quick tests and the switch is still working as when pressed the input and output connect so I fugure it has to be wiring or the module at fault.
1) does anyone know where to find the module
2) are there other common issues with the rear demist system I should be aware of.
Cheers in advance
Q
0 likes
