Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Posting delay and strange happenings.

Started by GRPAVL · 7 July 2013 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GRPAVLArchived member
I know that as a new member posts need to be approved and can take some time to do so .... I still have some questions though regarding my thread and my car. 1) When i replied to my own thread to update it, it seemed to add it into the original post? Is this normal here as most forums just add a new post? -If posted within 24hours and are right after eachother (no one else posted) it will merge them. - SirGeo 2) in the first post I made a typo and couldnt edit it so I just reposted and there is now a double up in the first post. Could someone fix it? -I will clean it up. - SirGeo 3) On the 4th of july I added a couple of more posts to the thread but they never appeared and the "post is waiting for moderator approval" has dissapeared. Does this mean my replies were declined and do I need to post them again. Just dont want to have a heap of double ups if I repost and they both lots suddenly appear? -I just approved a heap of your posts. There were a lot of doubles which would have delayed the process (we had to check them) - SirGeo 4) How long do my posts get approved for -First 3 posts/Threads - SirGeo Thanks in advance. Q Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SirGeoArchived member
Answered Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
GRPAVLArchived member
legendary thank you very much kep up the good work Q
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Now that is service! Cheers Marty
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today100

8,981 threads, 62,105 posts and 788 images saved from CT

26.2% of indexed threads saved