Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

WSID track day

Started by dinch · 4 July 2013 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

dinchArchived member
G'day peeps as I said in the nsw thread I don't mind organising a day at wsid for anyone that what's to come an have a squirt or test there cars etc Depending on interest and feed back for the date but I think mid to late August is where it's at, ill give MR VL GOD a buz also and get him to tell his customers etc if they would like to join the fun or test an tune etc etc The price will be dependant on numbers Who ever what's to come we'll do like the Vl meet thread Name and car or number plate to generate interest tell you mates and cousins etc I think I can say on behalf of ct community were a pretty friendly bunch of people and aren't biased on what car everyone's welcome rotors, 200s, skylines, v8s anything as long as it boogies lol especially vls ill kick it off I guess Danny-OVL-30L Brad- VU SS Daniel-JET046 Ben-TEMPER
0 likes
1986VLArchived member
I'm keen! Not a vl though... Brad - vu ss
0 likes
TicArchived member
I would be keen Daniel-JET046
0 likes
dinchArchived member
Nice keep em coming boys
0 likes
DUZ105Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by dinch [View Post] Nice keep em coming boys I'm in mate
0 likes
onetidyvlArchived member
A few Canberra guys have been willing to do this for ages , Ill talk amongst our group of vl turbo owners and see if anyone will be keen to make the trip up.
0 likes
dinchArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by onetidyvl [View Post] A few Canberra guys have been willing to do this for ages , Ill talk amongst our group of vl turbo owners and see if anyone will be keen to make the trip up. That would be good man get some numbers happening And we've got benny on board with plenty more to come peeps Keep em coming
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT