Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Race Fuels

Started by IGNITE · 4 July 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

IGNITEArchived member
Hello boys & girls, I am now a distributor for Cheetah Race Fuels. I will be stocking mainly e85 in 20L & 200L drums. I can also get the whole Cheetah Race Fuels range witch you can check out at www.cheetahracefuels.com.au (http://www.cheetahracefuels.com.au) We will be able to get a request the full Sunoco Race Fuel range, Methanol, e98, JFP100 & JFP105. If you would like a price or more information on any of the products I can get for you, please email [email removed] or phone [phone removed] & I will be more than happy to help. I will be placing my 1st big order with in the next week, so if you would like to reserve a drum or 2, please let me know. Trade enquires welcome. Hope to here from some of you soon. Thanks, Ben
0 likes
IGNITEArchived member
Slowly getting a few orders through. please spread the word. 1st order is due to arrive in just over a week..
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,847 threads, 30,152 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.2% of indexed threads saved