Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi Guys,
Can someone help me find a stage 2 or 3 shift kit and someone to install the shift kit in my VL Turbo Jatco Auto? The auto is out of the car - as far as i know its in good condition - I just want to find where i can buy the shift kit and who can install them. Im in Melbourne.
PM if someone can help as i dont come on here that often but will get an email when the PM is sent.
P.s. Im not menchanically minded so please dont direct me to install it myself. Happy to pay someone to do it for me.
Northern subs melbourne.
Can drop the auto off to whoever.
Thank you.
0 likes
GZM automotive
2, 2 Tuscan Ct Thomastown VIC 3074
(03) 9460 8866
0 likes
Hey does anyone know where I can get one done quick in the se melbourne area?
0 likes
Yep agree go to gzm best at jatcos for sure
0 likes
FYI I sell a DIY stage 3 shift kit for 4N71B's as well as 3N71B's.
Parts and instructions required for $75 including postage.
Or you can remove your valve body and send it to me and I'll perform the install for you and send it back.
Cheers
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB30X
[View Post]
FYI I sell a DIY stage 3 shift kit for 4N71B's as well as 3N71B's.
Parts and instructions required for $75 including postage.
Or you can remove your valve body and send it to me and I'll perform the install for you and send it back.
Cheers
RB30X you still doing these shift kits?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB30X
[View Post]
Yes mate
do you still have these available ? I live in gladdy do you have a shop or whats the deal ?
thank you ,
0 likes
No shop mate. Can't offer manual valve bodies anymore either. Just the do it yourself kits, exchange shift kitted valve bodies over mail, and full installs (local only).
Pm sent.
Cheers
0 likes
27-05-16, 14:15 GMT+10#10 Still have these DIY shift kits for sale. Pm me or find them on gumtree.
0 likes
02-11-16, 11:53 GMT+10#11 Quote:
Originally Posted by RB30X
[View Post]
Still have these DIY shift kits for sale. Pm me or find them on gumtree.
Bump
0 likes