Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
As the title says, I am tossing up between 3 options with this 2 owner VR clubsport I have acquired. Motor is going into my car and the box is being kept as a back up...
1) sell as a rolller (minus engine and manual)
2) buy a motor and manual and throw it in sell it off.
3) strip for parts.
its in pretty tidy condition. front bar has been repaired all original plastics 214 xxx kms. Everything else is there just missing motor and box.
which is the best option to recoup some $$$$$?
0 likes
I bought a Manual Vr Clubsport for 3k, pulled everything that I needed for a 5ltr conversion in my vl, and then sold the rolling shell for $1200, had faded roof bonnet and boot and had 200000kms on it.
Hope that helps
0 likes
hmmm... the paints fine on this one, so should be able to get maybe a little more you reckon?
0 likes
doubt it.if it had the devonish style trim then yes.but try your luck anyways.
i had an absolute mint black vr rolling shell i ended up getting it towed to scrap.
0 likes
sold a VS clubsport for 3k, manual, 5 liter straight body, great interior, VT brakes, big audio system..
they worth nothing
0 likes