Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
See proboost are doing gtx wheel turbos now should be a good bit of gear if anything like his old ones they are duel ball bearing too
http://bit.ly/1ctbU98
0 likes
Anything that has bit.ly is a virus spam program. I never click on them.
0 likes
Ok its just a ebay like mate that i got off ebay
0 likes
Yeah link doesn't work for me. What should I search for?
0 likes
Search garret 3540 on ebay and its 7th one down the page its $1000 seller is grant3092
0 likes
This one???
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GTX3582-G...em 19de86d651 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GTX3582-GT3540-TURBOCHARGER-TURBO-T4-T3-FORD-LS1-TOYOTA-GARRETT-RX3-RX7-VL-V8-/111107561041?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19de86d651)
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by madrex
[View Post]
Thats it mate!!!!!!!
Cool, looks pretty good for the price!!!
0 likes
So anyone using one of these yet??
0 likes
11-02-14, 08:28 GMT+10#10 does he make the gt42 11 blade billet wheel with dual ball bearing yet?
0 likes
11-02-14, 10:16 GMT+10#11 He sure does mate he puts them on his facebook page all the time
He does 42 45 and 47s now too
0 likes
11-02-14, 12:07 GMT+10#12 i didnt think he did 47's? can you put the facebook link up i cannot find him on there... I wouldnt mind running one of the turbos on my car
0 likes
11-02-14, 13:15 GMT+10#13 What I want to know is will they make the same power as a genuine Garrett, all things being equal??
0 likes
12-02-14, 16:59 GMT+10#14 They sure will we tested a garret t04z vs his t04z on a 12a turbo made same power wouldent no the difference
0 likes
13-02-14, 14:38 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by grunter01
[View Post]
i didnt think he did 47's? can you put the facebook link up i cannot find him on there... I wouldnt mind running one of the turbos on my car
https://www.facebook.com/proboostperformanceparts
0 likes
13-02-14, 18:58 GMT+10#16 Quote:
Originally Posted by madrex
[View Post]
They sure will we tested a garret t04z vs his t04z on a 12a turbo made same power wouldent no the difference
I want to see the 11 blade gtx style T04Z tested..anyone?
cheers
darren
0 likes
14-02-14, 05:48 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet R31
[View Post]
I want to see the 11 blade gtx style T04Z tested..anyone? cheers darren
.
We havent tested his new billet wheel turbos yet nick at holmes performance it doing a package soon on a vl with a new billet wheel 42 so ill let ya no how it goes to my normal proboost gt42
0 likes