Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Guys well I'm proud to say that the build is finally finished.... I'm half way through the final tune (machineing the metering rod) lets know what U all think, got a spot booked for a street commos photo shoot as well as QLD street cars mag so things are finally looking up ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237132.865145.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60419&d=1372237134)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237148.024633.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60420&d=1372237150)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237170.400255.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60421&d=1372237172)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237194.649233.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60422&d=1372237196)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237240.017507.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60423&d=1372237241)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237260.481415.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60424&d=1372237262)
0 likes
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237360.994885.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60425&d=1372237364)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237379.345796.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60426&d=1372237381)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237406.527879.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60427&d=1372237408)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372237437.432400.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?s=f24b83ef2cccb0d1c25db58eeba52203&attachmentid=60428&d=1372237439)
0 likes
nice to see something different!!!!!
good job bro.
love the gauges in the a.c vents.
0 likes
u hav Victoria plates...but live in queensland????
0 likes
There the plates I got for my birthday about 5 years ago, never been registered with them... I have to get the thing regoed in QLD now
0 likes
Very nice mate . Well done
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
looks good mate but i reckon a black cooler would look good with those wheels and break the front end up a bit. just my 2c
top work mate
0 likes
VERRY nice i like it alot it is defiantly different,
if you don't mind me asking where have you placed your gas converters? still trying to decide were to put mine
0 likes
27-06-13, 14:52 GMT+10#10 vlwagz, yeah thinking of painting the cooler black....
trell4, yeah man that's cool bud, the converters are under the plenum..
0 likes
27-06-13, 21:40 GMT+10#11 About time I've been waiting to see this thing finished, good work man. Be sure to take more photos showing more detail of all the aspects
0 likes
27-06-13, 22:25 GMT+10#12 Lol yeah man certainly has been a while
0 likes