Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Having issues with 're wiring the coil up
Dizzy wires
Pink +
green -
Black tacho
Engine loom
Brown thick ? Assume -
Brown thin tacho
Pink +
Trans loom
Tan??
Oranage??
88 Vl Calais v8
If someone could post a pic of there's that would be great
thanks in advance
Or send a pic to [phone removed]
Cheers in advance
0 likes
http://www.insanevl.com/wiring/
quick search thru google.
the google search shows up much better result then CT.
also insanevl, those max Ellery diagrams are much easier to follow then gregorys ect arnt they?
0 likes
I'm struggling to find vl v8 info and pics to be more precise I have all the workshop manuals but nothing about colours will see how we go over the weekend
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss181
[View Post]
I'm struggling to find vl v8 info and pics to be more precise I have all the workshop manuals but nothing about colours will see how we go over the weekend
i will send you a couple of pics to your phone, of coloured wiring diagrams in the morning
0 likes