Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

southern syd auto elec

Started by brent0 · 13 June 2013 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

brent0Archived member
hey guys just wondering if anyone knows of an auto elec who can have a look at my dash gauges to see whats going on with it and how much I'm looking at to get it fixed.. cheers
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
Where abouts are you ? I might know someone
0 likes
brent0Archived member
in the shire man but I work in punchbowl so I'm not real bothered by where it is that much
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
Pm me mate . Tell me what it's doing .
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 727 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved