Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Mint n/a Berlina OG spec ZOMG

Started by Duke57TT · 13 June 2013 · 26 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Duke57TTArchived member
What a bargain at $11900 as well. Jeez if I had the money I would buy all the n/a berlinas in the world. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/deer-...ina/1021426440 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/deer-park/cars-vans-utes/1987-holden-vl-berlina/1021426440)
0 likes
REALISTArchived member
Can it dose?
0 likes
5spdvlArchived member
So since mine is the same colour and power.....is mine worth more because it has a cage? Like, $25K? But seriously Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SLDSHOArchived member
Jeez nice car abit much though if that was manual and abit cheaper I would consider buying it. But 11k way to much
0 likes
AnfyzArchived member
it is a nice car though. but for 11900 I'd rather a half decent VLCT. or a berlina with close to 250+ rwkw
0 likes
WGN030Archived member
hahah as stated in the other thread this poor knt is copping it haha guys crack me up
0 likes
nikkArchived member
Stock87 users berlina
0 likes
MUSArchived member
6k is fair I dont see anybody willing to pay that kind of coin for a berlina thats na. But he did, so eventually another naive kid will too. Best of luck! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
wlk21Archived member
so...the latest is he bought it for 6k...initially he bought it for 11k, interesting that the history of the car changes with how much interest it gets...its now on ebay, so lets see what he bought it for next, the kid will have learnt a lesson at least.
0 likes
jetsonracArchived member
And it still has the rego sticker from 1988. That he put on a few weeks ago
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: This car still has the 'new car smell'. Yeah you can buy it from the car wash for about $3 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MUS [View Post] Yeah you can buy it from the car wash for about $3 Lol ! Original fragrance , I use that in my VL lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
YetiArchived member
Quote: Untouched for 26 years Quote: The only changes are the following: - upgraded front VT brakes and master cylinder - K-Mac adjustable camber struts - Pedders suspension rear with sway bar - New exhaust /wrists
0 likes
IMCRZYArchived member
Hahaha this make me think ill be able to get 15k for my VL+T executive with 113kms on it lol
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
This car is only to suit the enthusiast and is not to be ruined as a daily driver. Cars are built to be driven. I'll probably spend double that on my Falcon and it's a garage built ground up rebuild, it'll be a daily driver when finished. The world needs less bolt polishers. Included in the sale are the original 14" hubcaps I thought it was 'untouched', where are the original 14" wheels?
0 likes
aus880Archived member
Quote: This car is only to suit the enthusiast and is not to be ruined as a daily driver. so he'd knock back the money from a bogan who was going to mod it or use it as a daily? me thinks not
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
This TIME WARP is better, its got old man going to church smell still in it....FULL STOP http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melro...dan/1022059637 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melrose-park/cars-vans-utes/1988-holden-vl-commodore-immac-genuine-43-000km-s-sedan/1022059637) I just new these cars would go up in value.... I'm stoked I bought my vl berlina replica unfinished project.... its probably worth as much as when I first bought it.
0 likes
aus880Archived member
that's nice, it really looks as new
0 likes
BigM22Archived member
I shoul have no problem getting 6k then for my executive! Genuine dealer sticker still on the rear window! Pls no time wasters hahahaha
0 likes
SteffArchived member
When sellers request no time wasters.. Do time wasters actually find something else to do with themselves?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT