Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTD - VL factory accelerator bracket

Started by bigpsi · 9 June 2013 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

bigpsiArchived member
Need a factory accelerator bracket Prefer VIC
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
I've got one but in qld
0 likes
bigpsiArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by gold-vlt [View Post] I've got one but in qld How much you want posted to VIC?
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
I want f all for it so inc post about $20
0 likes
bigpsiArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by gold-vlt [View Post] I want f all for it so inc post about $20 Your inbox is full dude, can't reply!!
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
sorry. my fault. i'll clear it now!
0 likes
WhiteExecArchived member
hey bud if the guy in qld isnt able to get it to ya pm me your address and i can post one out on friday, or theyre goin in the bin lol
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
All good mate. I posted one to him yesterday.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today92

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved