Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Help with tracking down a car.

Started by GMLXRY · 30 May 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GMLXRYArchived member
Hi everyone, In early 2006 I bought this immaculate VL Berlina 3.0 N/A. I ended up trading it on another car about 5-6 months later (stupid idea), I'm very regretful that I traded it. Anyways I'm trying to find the whereabouts of the car if possible. I don't have any VIN/Engine number info but I do know the rego plates. The last time I spotted the car was a few years back, it was sitting in the Rooty Hill RSL carpark. It was wearing NSW rego plates AJ-78-CD. I have tried typing the plates into the "myplates.com.au" database and it won't tell if they are available/unavailable as it normally would when you search for other plates. It says to contact the myplates centre If anyone has any information on this car I would be extremely grateful. I hope I do see the car again. Cheers guys! Dave. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
aus880Archived member
it has pensioner rego and only just expired on the 22nd of this month
0 likes
GMLXRYArchived member
Thanks aus880 Someone gave me a link to do a rego check and it says the plates were stolen... So not sure if they mean the car has been stolen or just the plates. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,935 threads, 61,576 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved