Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Does anyone know the colour codes for the beige interior?
I got to do some touch-ups and can't seem to find them on the internet.
0 likes
You wont find a colour code for the interior plastic...You will have to take them in and get a colour match
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Aight then, thanks anyway.
0 likes
look in the technical section on here. I dont know if these are the option codes or the paint codes.
Interior Trim Codes -
15I Grey - Interior Trim
23I Cerulean - Interior Trim (1986 only)
25I Blue - Interior Trim
65I Sandalwood - Interior Trim
75I Madeira - Interior Trim (1986 only)
0 likes
I think they're just the option codes
0 likes
http://www.vlturbo.com/vl-options-pa...st/page-4.html (http://www.vlturbo.com/vl-options-paint-accessory/list/page-4.html)
0 likes
Digging up an old post, I recently got some 15I mixed and its no-where near the same color grey as the dash, its way lighter. 15I is the same color of the series 2 calais seat plastic on the side. anyone know what the dash color paint code is? ill probs just go to a panel shop if no one can help out. cheers
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigM22
[View Post]
I think they're just the option codes
me too, very unique code option
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes