Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

My wagon project 26/30

Started by VHELLT · 28 May 2013 · 12 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VHELLTArchived member
Hey guys I've been on this site for a while and built my share of vl turbo well I've been building a new combo for a good couple years traded my single cam 35r set up from my black calais with was vhellt for a 26 head and been slowly creating something different something that ppl wouldn't think would but it will lol I've desided to build a vl wagon something that runs good times fun on the street and when I feel like it go camping or have a sleepover in the back lol the plan is to get the sleeper look stealth mode lol So when I brought my wagon it was an sl ice blue over some sort of grey bottom half the last owner had sprayed it with?!?!? Lol The wagon was factory auto the car it's self in ok condition but after I spent about a month straight on it she has became something worth while the wagon got all the spare parts I had laying around starting from series 2 grey calais seats and door trims , Calais front end , New door moulds , Calais lower door moulds , Calais side skirts , Replaced front bumper with a new one , Replaced rear bumper , replaced chrome moulds around windows , Had door moulds bumper and lower moulds sprayed asteroid silver , Had Calais front colour matched , Replaced front window refitted with vt seal , Converted to manaul , fitted a mini spool 28 spline axles and disc brake rear end boxed in trailing arms sedan sway bar aftermarket upper control arms , Vlt front brakes and booster and master cylinder .... Now after all that I've ripped out the na rb30 and I'm in the process of droppin in my new motor..... My motor starts of with a rb26 head cnc ported and polished fitted with tomei springs tomei 1mm oversize lifter buckets oversize exhaust valves tomei pro cams , Arp head bolts , RIPs 90mm tb intake manifold , hks fuel rail and cam gears , RB30 block , Crank collar and twin cam oil pump , 8.2:1 pistons ,Head drain to sump , oil restrictors , N1 water pump , Nismo thermostat , Custom sump, ETM steam pipe top mount manifold , 60mm turbosmart gate , gt4202 1.15a/r t6 5 inch to 3 1/2 inch dump pipe , sard 1000cc injectors , aeromotive fuel reg , Microtech Ltx12s , 2x 044s, 3 inch to 4 inch cooler piping 100mm thick cooler , 3 1/2 inch stainless exhaust and Engine oil cooler... now running r33 5 speed box nismo clutch kit coppermix hi hp glide in future if anyone's wreckin a wagon or has the rear bumper trims that sit above the bumper that stop before the taillight I'm chasing down both sides
0 likes
VHELLTArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
That's awesome! Love 26/30 the torque would be insane.
0 likes
VHELLTArchived member
Any unhappy ppl can call me on [phone removed] and problems will be sorted if they haven't been already cheers
0 likes
caibsArchived member
thats a yooooog turbo! is it running/driving?
0 likes
VHELLTArchived member
Ive got the car just about finished just a little left to do on cooler piping finish making my exhaust little bit off wiring to do then its off to probably Rotormotion so they can dial my cams in and do a pump fuel tune can't wait Can proudly say that I've do all the work myself only thing I didn't do is the head work and the inlet and exhaust manifolds wiring was done by me and my mate Harold who owed VHELLT after I'd finished building that myself too lol all the jobs I've had have benefitted all my builts metal fabrication , spray painter panel beater and years of blowing up engines gearboxs clutchs and diffs ****in love this **** lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
zaksvlArchived member
looks good man, good on ya
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VHELLT [View Post] Any unhappy ppl can call me on [phone removed] and problems will be sorted if they haven't been already cheers Does this mean you will be making those unhappy people happy again? That would be cool. (I'm quite a happy person so I don't need to call)
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
Can't wait to see this thing on the road/track man!!
0 likes
burgo88Archived member
hurry up and finish it!!
0 likes
VHELLTArchived member
Cooler piping done exhaust finished car starts just needs a tune I've been doing rust repair work on the tailgate and around front window it's ready for a quick coat off paint hopefully I make power cruze
0 likes
VHELLTArchived member
So i got my wagon run go for a quick test drive around the block next mintues bang brand new n1 pump had exploded big hole in radator and clutch fan in 4 pieces so engine coming back out stripping it down and back to the head shop for some checking and testing lol **** its fast boi lol
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Typical n1 pump, I've had 2 fail and never would buy one again
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT