Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

HSV Release GEN F HSV!

Started by SMOKED · 15 May 2013 · 57 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SMOKEDArchived member
Released on the same day as the Gen F launch, Comes a second '25th Anniversary DVD' trailer: Link Below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4kIQFMceGw Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
zamtekArchived member
those wheels need to be on my vp asap haha :P looks pretty good the back will take some getting used to tho im on the fence about it ...
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
I'm pretty impressed by the new VF range, especially the HSV styling. They're smart by having their top of the line car with over 600hp too! I'm not too sure why but every where I read everyone absolutely hates the styling and bags out HSV reminiscing about when a walkinshaw was perfect (Yet didnt sell well). I can't wait to see some of these out on the road!
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Rims and Brakes look aggressive. The rest looks like a hotted up camry euro edition lol. I personally would never buy one, I jumped off the HSV bandwagon after the VE. Everything after the VE was crap imho. Too euro looking. But thats ones opinion.
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
F for falcon
0 likes
jetsonracArchived member
F, for F6
0 likes
LUMPY1Archived member
we have the 2011 hsv e3 series gts and its fully optioned besides sunroof and dvd chip...have to say im not a real fan of the vf range either although im pretty impressed about the horsepower they r coming out with! wanna be too!! with a supercharger and all
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
Wheels/Brakes/Engine are all nice. Styling, for me, looks way to... ew. VE GTS was way nicer looking imo. Rear of this looks like a VW and the front is just bleh.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CYNICL [View Post] Wheels/Brakes/Engine are all nice. Styling, for me, looks way to... ew. VE GTS was way nicer looking imo. Rear of this looks like a VW and the front is just bleh. I 100% agree with you on that one mate. Im even unsure about the E3's.
0 likes
THCArchived member
isnt the price of these like $100,000+ new ? Da ***kk
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
ugly
0 likes
nikkArchived member
the top grill looks like it has a moustache the way the lines go lol
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
Priced to be UNDER 100k, however no doubt extra options would take it over that. Personally think the best part of the car is the motor, and the extra features it comes with (push button start, keyless entry, handbrake etc...)-all these in a ve would be perfect.
0 likes
*LOACH*Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 3lturbo [View Post] Priced to be UNDER 100k, however no doubt extra options would take it over that. Personally think the best part of the car is the motor, and the extra features it comes with (push button start, keyless entry, handbrake etc...)-all these in a ve would be perfect. I would have thought that most people on here would dislike the electric handbrake because you can't have as much fun with it. What are the advantages of it? Do you still need to have the key in the ignition to make the engine start with the button? 100k is a lot of money but what other 600hp+ new cars are available in that price range. Personally I don't mind the styling, will be good to see it in a variety of colours.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by *LOACH* [View Post] I would have thought that most people on here would dislike the electric handbrake because you can't have as much fun with it. What are the advantages of it? Do you still need to have the key in the ignition to make the engine start with the button? 100k is a lot of money but what other 600hp+ new cars are available in that price range. Personally I don't mind the styling, will be good to see it in a variety of colours. Id rather a AMG for 100k
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MUS [View Post] Id rather a AMG for 100k A brand new 600hp AMG?
0 likes
jetsonracArchived member
Better of buying an f6 and give it a flash tune.and have a few bucks left over
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Its like saying, buy a VL, slap a 35r on it and have a few bucks left over. There isn't a car on the market at the moment in that price range with the features this car has. It is also going to have carbon brakes at some stage as well.
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Quite possibly the ugliest rear I've ever seen. Ever. Once I saw the rear, everything else was now null and void. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
It just aint quite right is it.. I've been told they look much much nicer in the flesh.. I don't know how though.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT