Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] 1979 mercedes 280 sel ($1500ono)

Started by drift56 · 12 May 2013 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

drift56Archived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount 1500ono Open to Swap? Maybe State VIC Short Description for title? 1979 mercedes 280 sel Currently Registered? No Transmission? AUTO REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Forsale or swap pretty much immaculate and original 1979 mercedes 280 sel, all electrics work, factory sunroof. runs well, no rego as it's been in storage for a few years, throw me some offers as I have no use or room for it anymore and want it gone. I'm after 1500 ono cheers inbox me offers msg me for any questions or more pics [phone removed]
0 likes
drift56Archived member
price drop $1000 want it gone its clean as sms for pics as it wouldnt let me upload pics on here cheers
0 likes
drift56Archived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
drift56Archived member
bump
0 likes
Julia_PArchived member
I wonder what a 1968/69 280 SL roadster who sell for these days, my youngest brother is wanting to put a turbo RB into mine in USA (MA), I am in Perth, City for next few weeks before I go back again to a cold winter eeee
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT