Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Vl turbo custom brake lines!

Started by Gouldy · 5 May 2013 · 11 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GouldyArchived member
Just wondering if anyone knows of a mob that does custom brakelines located in Melbourne?
0 likes
MxPx VLArchived member
http://www.hoppers.com.au/index.html
0 likes
SL1987Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Gouldy [View Post] Just wondering if anyone knows of a mob that does custom brakelines located in Melbourne? Most brake and clutch joints do
0 likes
VL-EXECArchived member
Hoppers stoppers are expensive, ull be looking at around 400-800
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
What exactly do you want? New hard lines? Or new hoses? You can get off the shelf braided brake hose kits that are ADR approved.
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Where from mate ??
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
I've seen them on eBay. I'm sure you'd be able to buy them elsewhere. The brand is HEL. eBay item number: 251096100952
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
I wanna get hardlines custom made
0 likes
vltrb-0Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Gouldy [View Post] I wanna get hardlines custom made make them yourself, tube is cheap and a tube bender and flaring tool is cheap too just takes time and a bit of practice
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
I ain't got patience lol!
0 likes
VL-EXECArchived member
hoppers stoppers is the way to go then, like i said it cost me around 700 for all new stainless steel lines, hidden as best as possible
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
Thnx vl exec close to me as we'll I'm in werribee
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 226 images saved from CT