Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powerplay 18th may

Started by vanstrien · 1 May 2013 · 9 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vanstrienArchived member
Hey guys and girl lol anyone going sat in a few weeks? i got no et streets just light truck tyres for this one, should be interesting in the off street drags lol
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
I have prepaid, and have a Garage... Just gotta get the VL ready (which really doesn't need much - just a quick check up on the gearbox, some new tyres, wheel alignment, some fuel and sort a trailer out)... but currently have more important things to sort out. If I can get everything done in time, i'll be there - probably frying some 205 15's along side vanstrien (although, probably not as much smoke as him.. lol)
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
I paid entry a while ago but not sure if ill go or not. Ill wait and see how the weather looks.
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
If it rains, i'll still go out and be a wet weather hero... see how many times I can get bogged on the infield after spinning out.. lol...
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom light truck tyres for lunch (http://s73.photobucket.com/user/scottscable/media/null_zps2d3c0593.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MAX PSIArchived member
ive entered and got garage,car just a look over and im ready for some fun Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
mIsS VLArchived member
Thanks for the female acknowledgement Scotty!! Haha Unless it was directed at one of the other handful of girls on here *cough* I wont make it, but hopefully PC this year haha Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
I finally got off my butt and put together some of the GoPro footage I got in May PowerPlay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDlJKJkLmiQ
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Nice vid. Looks like your cars going well How much power did you have there in May? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
383rwhp...
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today58

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 472 images saved from CT