Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Where to get Factory VL badges

Started by jetgm6 · 30 Apr 2013 · 13 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

jetgm6Archived member
Does anyone know where you can get factory VL badges from? I particularly want the boot badges for a berlina.
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
Ebay or Rare-spares should sort you out.
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
Spot on CYNICL, and if that fails email Rarespares or check the wreckers.
0 likes
TUR30Archived member
lions den or holden spare parts I got a turbo badge from lions den
0 likes
jetgm6Archived member
I've had luck with every badge bar the berlina one and have tried all the above places. I'll keep searching something will pop up.
0 likes
LUXJETArchived member
I've got a Berlina one that I re-co'd.. Looks brand new but if your restoring it and want nos keep looking
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
I found it hard to get new Berlina badges, was told they had been discontinued. So bought all the NOS badges one guy had left in his shop. Hunt around and you wont have to pay $50 for the ones on ebay.
0 likes
Pezz95Archived member
for the life of me i cannot find the front nose cone badge, if i find one the pins at the back are broken Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VL-EXECArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezz95 [View Post] for the life of me i cannot find the front nose cone badge, if i find one the pins at the back are broken I brought a wreck and found a NOS one in the glove box, still in the original GM Packet... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by jetgm6 [View Post] Does anyone know where you can get factory VL badges from? I particularly want the boot badges for a berlina. G'day mate, old thread but I found a Berlina badge and thought of your thread: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbo...-1-/1019300122 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourne-region/other-parts-accessories/cheap-vl-commodore-and-calais-turbo-parts-1-/1019300122) Cheers
0 likes
jetgm6Archived member
Thanks mate there's actually some other stuff I need there too. Really appreciate it.
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
No worries mate I hope you find what you need!
0 likes
Stu165Archived member
So does anyone know if new nose cone badges can be bought? I think I threw my old one out because it was old and crappy and I thought I could just get a new one.
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Ebay most likely or have the best luck at a wrecker. Shoulda kept ur old badge. It's amazing what you can do with silver and black texters from office work.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today59

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 472 images saved from CT