Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Just wondering if anyone is going to this. last years went off so I guess this year will be even better. Here's a link to the website http://performancecarmania.wintonraceway.com.au/
I'm going with about a handful of cars what are your thoughts on it?
0 likes
yep im goin with a few mates.its a great weekend.
0 likes
I'll be down there again. Somthing tells me it's going to be even more packed which will be a pity. Too many ppl on the track at once
Should be capped
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by cava454
[View Post]
I'll be down there again. Somthing tells me it's going to be even more packed which will be a pity. Too many ppl on the track at once
Should be capped
Oh I never thought of it like that. Ether way it will still be a top weekend. What is it like camping on the track?
0 likes
was pretty wild the first couple of years. you get the odd ****head cutting hoops in the paddock. we just set up fire and sink cans and talk **** most of the night.
0 likes
Yeah im heading over for a look
0 likes
thinking about driving up with a mate for a look
0 likes
14-09-13, 21:03 GMT+10#10 Yer ill be there again for a look
0 likes
15-09-13, 03:03 GMT+10#11 I'll be there in nolaww blowing a few sets haha
0 likes
15-09-13, 12:44 GMT+10#12 Considering attending as my brother is entering
0 likes
17-09-13, 11:35 GMT+10#13 I will be there smashing tyres!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
22-09-13, 15:23 GMT+10#14 went down yesterday for a look was a pretty good day, to many cars on the track at once though for my liking, half of them underpowered and over excited making for some close calls!
apart from that there was plenty of action on the track, fair few vls there turbos and v8s good to see!
0 likes
22-09-13, 16:31 GMT+10#15 If anyone has got any pictures, can you PLEASE post them up for those people how didn't get a chance to attend the event so we can all see the action over the weekend
0 likes
22-09-13, 22:06 GMT+10#16 The commentator should b sacked! So many stupid calls! Couldn't tell the difference between holden n fords. Then once he figured out wat it was couldn't pick the model. Then ended up just calling colours! Blue car v purple car.lol
0 likes
25-09-13, 12:53 GMT+10#17 Some GoPro footage from my car!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCRtX...ature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCRtXzM_N8E&feature=youtu.be)
0 likes