Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

VL commodore losing springs

Started by Pezz95 · 27 Apr 2013 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Pezz95Archived member
Hey guys just trying to get some advice you might call it, what's better to get for springs? Pedders or king springs? I'm looking for super low, nothing to extremely low cos I'm on my Ps what do you guys think? Thanks ---------- Post added 28-04-13 at 00:49 ---------- Title: VL commodore lowering springs*
0 likes
jetsonracArchived member
Go super low kings mate u can't go wrong. Just on roadworthy height. But u will have to put in short stroke shocks for a nicer ride . So won't bottom out
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
No lowered springs are legal height in SA but I have low King Springs in mine.
0 likes
Pezz95Archived member
Better to get them brand new or if I find cheap ones on eBay or even gumtree?
0 likes
Ceptor86Archived member
I wouldn't give pedders the satisfaction of buying there junk. Just because they rip people off! Get king springs mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
Pedder's will rob you but I can't comlpain about the ride. Do you want adjustable camber? If you just want a bit of low, you're laughing with Kings. Shortened shocks to ensure some comfort.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved